We offer our most popular help desk training courses throughout Canada and the US in major metropolitan areas. View the course catalog.
- Network with your peers from other support centers.
- Maintain adequate coverage in your center by staggering training dates.
- Stay focused on learning by being out of the office.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
We can train your help desk team at your facility, eliminating individual travel costs and putting more control in your hands.
- Launch a major organizational change initiative to improve service quality and efficiency.
- Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
- A pre-event conference call with the instructor to understand your organization’s key issues or concentrate on your specific pain points.
- With groups of eight or more, onsite classes are more cost effective than public training.
Participants can log on to these web-based courses anytime, day or night, for 12 weeks from the registration date. Any call center, help desk, or service desk professional can easily fit this independent learning experience into his or her schedule.
- Learn virtually anytime, anyplace, and at any pace.
- Online training is the most cost effective means for employees to achieve certification particularly for companies with remote employees or multiple office locations.
- Ramp up employees quickly. Courses can be activated in as short as 24 hours.
These scheduled courses provide participants with live, instructor-led training delivered by the HDI Faculty. Using web conferencing software and an audio conference bridge, participants can interact with the instructor without ever leaving their desk.
- Minimize the impact on your daily schedule by only training two hours a day for three days.
- Learn only what you need with targeted, topic-specific courses.
- Ask questions and interact with the instructor
phone: (613) 519-2584